Usage of NitroGo Marketing LLC’s products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of NitroGo Marketing LLC’s billing policy. Following is NitroGo Marketing LLC’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by NitroGo Marketing LLC before any billable product or service is provided/activated.
- Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees. This can be done online through the Membership Area.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. NitroGo Marketing LLC does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Membership Area.
- Payment Terms are as follows unless specified differently in the proposal
- Option 1
- 100% upon Signing the contract
- Option 2
- 50% on signing the contract
- 40% 14 days from contract signing
- 10% upon Delivery
- Option 1
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, NitroGo Marketing LLC will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Carrying Fee: In the unfortunate circumstance of a balance being owed to Consultant, there will be
a monthly Carrying Fee charged to the outstanding balance in the amount of 3% per month.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- NitroGo Marketing LLC may suspend services at any time that Client is in arrears or has refused to pay amounts due under this Agreement. In such event, fees will continue to accrue as set forth herein. Further, under those circumstances, NitroGo Marketing LLC may also elect to terminate this Agreement at its option.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, NitroGo Marketing LLC may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $300.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their NitroGo Marketing LLC membership or recurring product. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. NitroGo Marketing LLC will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
NitroGo Monthly Infusionsoft is a 12 month commitment. If you cancel before the 12 months you take over the Application payments for infusionsoft. If you choose not to do that you lose the app and get a export of the contacts only.
NitroGo Marketing LLC accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by NitroGo Marketing LLC. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank and will be converted to an EFT upon receipt. NitroGo Marketing LLC currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done through a NitroGo Marketing LLC representative. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only accepted requests made with a NitroGo Marketing LLC representative will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received. There is a minimum of 3 months services for recurring services. Recurring services can be cancelled upon 30 days notice prior to next billing after the 3 month minimum.
Closing an account with NitroGo Marketing LLC cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. NitroGo Marketing LLC will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with a NitroGo Marketing LLC representative to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of NitroGo Marketing LLC, each customer agrees to provide NitroGo Marketing LLC 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. NitroGo Marketing LLC must be the first option in billing disputes. Should NitroGo Marketing LLC receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before NitroGo Marketing LLC has been given a chance to resolve the issue, NitroGo Marketing LLC has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, NitroGo Marketing LLC retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. NitroGo Marketing LLC will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, NitroGo Marketing LLC will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
NitroGo Marketing LLC will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, NitroGo Marketing LLC will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Refunds & Guarantees
NitroGo Marketing LLC. does not issue refunds. In the event the scope of work is being changed by either party. A new Statement of Work will be written and signed by both parties prior to any changes.